Sunday, November 21, 2010

Recycle Shop

Today I went to a `recycle shop` a block away from my apartment. I`d heard stories about Japanese resale shops and how inexpensive they were...but apparently this was not one of those shops. The clothes were still pretty pricey, despite being secondhand. I did, however, find a pristine pair of tight men`s boxer briefs with the following emblazoned across the backside:

Consider the kinds of people who are likely to see you in just your underwear, and then consider how those same people are likely to react to such a sentiment. Maybe your dad finds it sweet, but your girlfriend/fiancee/random chick you picked up at the bar will surely consider it overkill. Or am I just crazy here...?

I also went to the Hiroshima Peace Memorial Museum today, but I`ll write about that one tomorrow. It just doesn`t seem right to mention it in a post about a pair of `I <3 Dad` underwear...

No comments:

Post a Comment