Saturday, December 4, 2010

I WON THE CLAW MACHINE!

FINALLY!  

See, there's this arcade on the top level of the mall next to my school.  Every day during my lunch break I go up there and try one of the many claw machines.   Most days it ends in failure, a couple hundred yen down the drain, but yesterday, it finally paid off!  First try, 200 yen, and I got THIS GUY.  Clearly I am the man.

Why, hello there.
Meet Stripey-kun (Stripey Boy) as Joanna hath dubbed him.  Isn't he just kawaii as all get out?

Plus, check out how big he is:

DAT'S A BIG BUNNY!
Of course Joanna wants him really badly so we're sharing custody of Stripey-kun.  I get him this week, she gets him next week, so on and so forth.

In other news, work is going well and Japan is still neat.  We'll make some more posts about it soon, promise!

1 comment:

  1. holy cow! that's a huge cute bunny! that must have been a huge claw game!

    ReplyDelete